Wednesday 1 February 2012

First Single Available to Download Next Week!!

hey all,

So is my first post after xmas :) hope u all had a good one i no i did!! sorry its been so long, I've been so busy with uni stuff its unreal... I thought i'd write a quick post just to let everyone know that my first ever single "Don't Let Go" will be available to download from iTunes and various other music sites sometime next week! Its a track with a real acoustic feel (think Bon Iver) with lots of vocal harmony work going on... so if you like that kind of thing give it a listen when i post it next week! Also i will be recording two live covers next month which will be poster on here and on youtube and i am asking fans which covers they would like to hear me do.. so any suggestions get in touch on Facebook or twitter using the links on the left :) one last quick reminder, there are lots of free tracks to download from my soundcloud page too!

like this one

San Diego Bay by RichOadesMusic

Enjoy :)

Rich

No comments:

Post a Comment